Please take a moment to review these rules.
- No intentional racial or political discussions for the purposes of harassment or griefing.
- No Directed bullying or harassment towards other members
- Keep foul Language to a minimum, keep it professional
- Please don’t post videos or pictures of grotesque or violent images. Extreme pictures of gore and or combat footage depicting death or dismemberment will be removed. Please keep videos and pictures on topic.
- Please keep posts respectful, be aware members may have different views and beliefs.
- Be respectful of others, no bullying or harassment.
If someone is talking or giving a briefing, please wait till they have finished before speaking. Keep over talking to a minimum.
- Please use the appropriate room when flying and training.
Please keep foul language and chatter to a minimum when entering a broadcasting channel. Request permission before entering. Persons may be live streaming.
- Feel free to use Teamspeak. Remember the teamspeak is there for all Squadron Members to use weather taking part in DCS or non DCS related events.
- When flying online display (504) tags before name i.e (504)Member
- When posting in Social media and other forums conduct yourself in a processional and respectful manner
- Don’t bring the squadron in to disrepute
- If displaying squadron icons or signatures please remember you are representing the squadron and act accordingly.
- No griefing or bashing other squadrons or squadron members
Breach of rules will lead to a warning. Continues breaches could lead to removal of forum privileges or removal from the squadron At discretion of senior staff.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this website.